Sunday, May 24, 2009

UPDATE ON VEHICLE

In looking back through this blog, I realized I never updated my millions of readers with news on our car...

It is a long, miserable, horrible - "God-thing" story... but bottom line, we did not end up keeping the blue Ford Escape. It is back at the dealership ready to be pawned off on - er, uh - I mean - lovingly sold to - the next victim - er, uh - I mean - customer.

Instead, we ended up purchasing a used Subaru Outback. I never pictured myself in one of those but I really like it! The more I looked for cars, the more I came to find out that the Subaru is really an amazing vehicle. And it's the perfect size for my needs.

I was going to post a picture but they are everywhere on the highway - just turn your head to the right the next time you hit a stop light - you'll see one!

No comments: