Monday, January 24, 2011

BEEN A WHILE

It's been over a year since I posted anything on this blog...

I suppose the fact that I stepped away from professional ministry might have something to do with that... I'm just not surrounded by "professional" Christians any longer and feel less of a need to comment on the ups and downs of "church" stuff - since I don't deal with that anymore.

My focus has been on two areas this past year - comedy and radio.

COMEDY
I am very appreciative of the many comedy gigs I had in 2010. I can tell I have improved in my ability to present material that I believe is funny and, based on the responses of most audiences, they also think is funny. That is a great feeling!

RADIO
I am very grateful for the opportunity to be dabbling in morning radio here in Denver. Being a part of a great station like KYGO 98.5 has been an amazing learning experience. There are parts of this gig I am great at - other areas where I need to ramp up a bit - but overall, I love it!

So, stay tuned - hopefully it won't be another year before I return to this blog site!

No comments: